If I were to ask you what you think I do with my free time, what would you say? Do you imagine I spend my days being lavished with shirtless oiled-up guys while I party the night away? While that sounds like a cool idea for a mental nightclub that exists in my dreams, it couldn’t be further from reality. I LOVE reading random articles I find on google (Who doesn’t?) and what kind of sex worker would I be if I did not stay updated on my craft. I’m a nerd. At my level, porn is research.
Writing is my passion, sex is my hobby so it’s only natural I mix them, it would be irresponsible if I didn’t.
1. The average sex session goes for 100 to 500 thrusts
Ever been in the middle of a booty session and thought, Hmm, I wonder how many thrusts that was? Yeah, neither have we. But apparently someone has, because researchers took the time to calculate that intercourse typically lasts 100 to 500 thrusts, according to a report in the journal Royal Society Open Science.
What can we say, women have some pretty serious orgasmic advantages in the bedroom. First of all, the typical female orgasm lasts about 20 seconds
2. The female orgasm lasts three times longer the male orgasm
3. During one kiss, you and your partner exchange 80 million bacteria.
This figure comes courtesy of a 2014 study published in Microbiome. The researchers discovered that one ten-second kiss can transfer approximately 80 million bacteria of over 700 different varieties.
4. Women are aroused by chimpanzee porn.
A 2005 study published in Biological Psychology gathered 18 heterosexual women and 18 heterosexual men and showed them several pornographic films featuring humans and one featuring chimpanzees. Men showed neither objective nor subjective sexual arousal when viewing the chimpanzee porn, but women did.
5. Bats engage in oral sex.
A paper published in PLOS ONE in 2013 reported that bats (including the short-nosed fruit bat and the as-terrifyingly-enormous-as-it-sounds Indian flying fox [above]) engage in both fellatio and cunnilingus.
6. As much as 30 percent of Americans over 80 still have sex regularly.
A 2010 study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine found that between 20 and 30 percent of American men and women over the age of 80 remain sexually active.
7. STDs are now rampant and rising among the elderly.
According to CDC data reported in the New York Times, between 2007 and 2011, the rate of chlamydia infections for Americans 65 and older rose by 31 percent, while syphilis rose by 52 percent. Additionally, CBS reported on a British study that found that the number of new HIV infections among U.S. and U.K. citizens over the age of 50 doubled in the 2000s.
8. Men over 60 who pay for sex do so more often as they age.
Despite what we may think — and may like to think — about declining sex drives among the elderly, a 2015 study published in the American Journal of Men’s Health found that for men between the ages of 60 and 84, the older they were, the more frequently they paid for sex.
9. Fetuses can get erections.
Although they’ve kept it relatively quiet, doctors and researchers have known about this unsettling phenomenon for decades. As much as it may shock us, ultrasounds have shown it time and again to be true.
- The word “orgasm” is from the Greek word orgasmos, which is defined as “to swell with moisture, be excited or eager.”
- Not all orgasms feel the same. Because the genitals are connected to several different pairs of nerves, stimulating different combinations of nerves produces different sensations. Additionally, orgasms are affected by cognitive, psychological, and pharmacological variables.
- Men’s orgasms stimulate the same area of the brain as does heroin in an addict’s brain, strongly suggesting that sex can be addictive
- Some people can experience orgasms past the age of 90
Here is my small list of information I have compiled over my years as a sex worker
- Most men just want to feel appreciated; I totally get it! I am a single mom; I take out my own trash and please myself during those late hours of the night. I am totally unappreciated.
- Fetish stuff that we think is weird IS NOT that uncommon. (Age play is more common than you think)
- The dumber I feel, the hotter it looks.
- We feel more comfortable telling a stranger a taboo desire since rejection will have no consequence whereas our loved ones are capable of wrecking our lives.
- There are 3 types of men. Ones that want to be in total control and the others want a woman to ravage them. Personally, I’m cool with either. The others simply don’t care, no thank you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read!
I am flattered that you spent your valuable time reading my silliness.
Thank you for reading!
Click below to find my OnlyFans, Reviews, Photography and other links.